Matterport is the most efficient, effective method to survey your existing buildings and report on the building layouts and conditions to manage maintenance and develop remodeling plans.
With Matterport scanning and software, you can capture your building in photo-realistic 3D allowing you to increase ROI and reduce the costs of managing your facility’s design and ongoing maintenance.
A Matterport digital twin gives immersive access to critical building intelligence including accurate measurements of the structure and dimensions of the equipment within.
What is a digital twin?
A digital twin is a digital copy of a real-world place or object. Artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies enable the creation of digital twins, which are dimensionally accurate 3D digital models that can be updated quickly to reflect changes with its physical counterpart.
Improve Facility Management
Matterport allows you to capture existing conditions easily and accurately before beginning the design phase.
- Replace time-consuming manual measurements with a 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
- Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things will work before beginning construction.
- Capture dimensional data to document structure, above ground utilities, and equipment.
- Eliminate hand-drawn sketches and reduce the time it takes to deliver floor plans.
- Improve collaboration between distant teams with a digital twin accessible from anywhere in the world.
Keep Track of Maintenance & Inventory
With Matterport you can create a visual record of the assets you have on hand. Use Mattertags to label equipment with digital tags to document repairs, maintenance, and training information.
- Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
- Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
- Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel.
Optimize your Emergency Planning
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of an emergency.
- Allow new employees to learn the logistics of an office or facility quickly and easily.
- Educate new employees on complex facilities — especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.
- Use Matterport to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
- Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.